10/17/10

October 14 Beauty Rules Teen Vogue Launch Party


Last Tuesday I attended the Teen Vogue launch party for Bobbi Brown's new book Beauty Rules in New York City. I got to meet Bobbi Brown and interview her about her new book. I also met Joy Bryant, Abigail Breslin, and Eva Chen! Very exciting! While there I got make-up tips and tons of make-up! Beauty Rules is a great book, you can pick it up at any Bobbi Brown make-up store for $24 or you can go to bobbibrowncosmetics.com to learn more about her book. While I was there I also got Bobbi Brown's new make-up palette she designed to go along with her book. It comes with 4 edgy eye shadows, 2 natural blush colors, 3 lip colors, and an eye liner. You can also purchase this at any Bpbbi Brown make-up store, but hurry! It's a limited edition palette!



No comments:

Post a Comment