9/12/11

Teen Vogue
{top- Urban Outfitters, skirt-Club Monaco, bag- Alexander Wang, shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, necklace- DIY}

Got to go to the Teen Vogue runway show this past Sunday. So many fun pieces, my favorite was the
 color blocking. Lots of neons and eye-shocking colors. Before the show I met with Jose of Reglesdor.
Highly suggest checking out his blog! I loved being in Lincoln Center during fashion week, it's so hectic
 and crazy but I love the vibe. (This was my first Fashion Week experience!!) Today began the craziness
 of preparing for the Ralph Lauren runway show which is this Thursday. My day consisted of dressing
 models, which was difficult because they all hovered over me, styling, and working with Mr. Lauren
 himself! Stay tuned to hear about the rest of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment