3/14/12

tightsless

{dress- Urban Outfitters, shoes- Steve Madden, bag- Cambridge Satchel Company, sunglasses- Ray Ban,
 necklace- Sarah Chloe, ring- Swarovski, bracelets- Hermes, Mono & Me}

The weather here has been exponentially beautiful, nice enough to go tightsless! Not such terrible weather
 to come home to from Aruba. I was debating whether to wear this dress with a pair of navy chucks or my
 men's dress shoes. I decided to go with the men's because they still need some breaking in. 

I adore the color and style of this dress. I picked it up on sale at an Urban Outfitters a few years ago and
 haven't been able to find anything even similar to it. Perfect for 'business casual' events with opaque tights
 and heels and for sunny days with men's dress shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple dress paired with your bag! So pretty! Great post doll!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete