5/20/11

Tampa




{top- Banana Republic, jeans- American Eagle Outfitters, shoes- TOMS, bag- Estee Lauder}

Again, I apologize for my absence. I'm in Florida and haven't been able to get Internet anywhere!
We first arrived in Tampa on Tuesday for an event and stayed in a hotel right on the bay, the view was amazing. We also went to Oystercrackers for an amazing dinner. After that we drove to Orlando where we went to Disney and Discovery Cove (pictures to come) and tonight we finally arrived at my Grandma's house in Vero Beach where we'll be staying for a few days. We had a wonderful dinner and now playing some late night scrabble games with my cousin in the back sweltering room of my Grandma's house that she kindly laid out for us.
More pictures of my trip coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment