10/16/11

life is too short to wear boring clothes

{dress- Free People, scarf- Hermes, shoes- Jeffrey Campbell}

Found this knit maxi in Free People some time ago. I think it's so fun and different. I love the pulls and 
imperfections on it. It's been impossible to find a slip long enough for it, so this one will have to work for
 now. I'm still searching for a nude/tan one, this white one lightens it up a bit too much and black makes 
it look too dark.  I've recently been loving everything Free People has right now. Especially this. I swear
 that they make the most comfiest coziest sweaters ever. I've never really been disappointed with 
anything I've got from there. I got this Hermes scarf for my mom last mothers day but I think I get more
 use out of it than she does. I like it so much because it has so much going on on it, my favorite part is the
 peacock in the middle. 

2 comments: