12/7/10

ESSENTIAL # 3

Minnetonka Moccasins

Moccasins are something that can be worn with anything from skinny jeans and cut off denim shorts to dresses and skirts. They're secretly chic and America's first foot wear. My personal favorite brand is Minnetonka. They have so many different styles and they're all so comfortable and have been designing for over 50 years. The moccasin above is what I have (the original) but the adjustable sting is a darker brown. They are so comfortable to wear with pretty much everything, but NEVER with socks. It just looks awful. I once purchased the five layer fringe boots:
But for some reason I decided to return them. They are a little awkward looking but I wish I had kept them. Minnetonka also makes moccasins with beads on the front part. These designs were used to determine what tribe one belonged to.  


No comments:

Post a Comment