11/8/11


brandy
{sweater- Brandy Melville, pants Urban Outfitters, shoes- Franco Sarto, necklace- DIY, sunglasses- Anthropology}

This sweater by Brand Melville has got to be one of my favorites. I've always shopped Brandy Melville
 in boutiques and online but I have never went to a store until I finally found one in Soho where I picked
 up this sweater. It's not easy to find a good quality sweater, but this one is definitely my favorite. I wore
it with a necklace I made, I wish I could say that I found the shells but I bought them in a package and
decided to tie some together with some rope.  Also with a pair of Rising Star pants from Urban
Outfitters, seen here as well and a pair of Faranco Sarto booties. As comfortable as they look they're
actually not at all. But I do like the cow boy boot style. I'm trying to break them in as much as possible
before my trip to El Paso in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment